Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back and soon to move

Test

Hey everyone, I've been getting a lot of press lately and its reminded me how badly I need to update my websites. If there's anyone still following me on this blog, please stay tuned for a proper update soon - I'll link it here when its ready. I've been moving around a lot and havn't had a chance to collate things in over a year. I have changed the focus of my work significantly and look forward to sharing everything soon!
In the meantime, here are some pieces I have posted elsewhere at various points, but not on the blog. If you like my work, feel free to follow me on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/adam.paquette.39

Thanks!
Adam























8 comments:

Andrew said...

Awesome stuff. Nice to see them collated in one easy to view format.

Ian Scanlon said...

Adam; I am a big fan of your work and was wondering if you had any tips for an aspiring artist, especially at WoC.

Thank you and have a great day!

Adam Paquette said...

Thanks Ian :) If you want specific help, you'll need to ask a specific question, otherwise my only advice must be to simply continue as mindfully and enthusiastically as possible :)

JESSICA JANE said...

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recover

Agen Resmi Qnc jelly gamat di Banjarmasin
Cara Mengobati Sakit Mata
Cara Mengobati Anyang-anyangan
Cara Mengatasi Gatal pada Bagian Vagina
Obat Demam Untuk Anak-anak
Obat Radang Lambung
Pengobatan Flek Paru-paru
Cara menghilangkan jamur pada lidah bayi

Unknown said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
cara mengatasi saraf tulang belakang |
obat radang tulang belakang |
cara mengobati penyakit kuning |
KHASIAT JELLY GAMAT GOLD-G |
cara mengatasi telat haid |
cara menjadi agen QnC Jelly Gamat

Christian said...

Hopefully, sustenance will be easy and simplified in all matters :-) |
Solusi Pengobatan Alami |
obat benjolan di badan 100% ampuh tanpa operas |
obat sinusitis akut paling manjur
obat pilek tahunan paling ampuh 100% manjur |
Cara Mengobati campak

Bigmomer said...

Máy lọc không khí
Máy lọc không khí và tạo ẩm

boy said...

I think this article is useful to everyone.
ลําดับไพ่ใหญ่สุด ป๊อกเด้ง